Thursday, July 29, 2010

Floral Fiend

      I thought I'd make a post about my #1 obsession: florals. You know how some people say they have too much of one color in their closet? Like black, blue or pink? Well, my problem is like that, but with florals instead of a color. I love them too much to care though, so I just keep buying anything floral!
     Here are a few collections, celebrities, and clothes that are all fabulously floral.

            Dolce and Gabbana Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear





Chanel Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear





Ralph Lauren Spring 2008 Ready-to-Wear






Celebrities that Keep it Floral Fresh

Whitney Port


Katy Perry


Ginnifer Goodwin in Christian Dior

Demi Lovato

Alexa Chung

Lauren Conrad


                                        
Just a Few of My Own Pieces



                          
One of my absolute favorite dresses.
the back
Guess where I bought this? Walmart. Guess how much? $5. Yes, my mind was blown as well.
A few of my rompers
My go-to dress. I wear it entirely too often, but oh well.
I just got this one, I'm in love!
I can't believe I haven't worn this yet...

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment