Friday, July 16, 2010

Thrift Shopping and The Waterfront

     Yesterday, I did some much needed thrift shopping with my friends Nicole and Michelle in Williamsburg.  We hit up a few thrift stores; Buffalo Exchange, the Salvation Army, ViceVersa and maybe 1 or 2 more whose names I can't remember. It was fun looking threw the endless racks of clothing, and I found a lot of great things! I was on a bit of a budget, as always, so I definitely had to hold back a bit. I ended up buying only three things all at Buffalo exchange. I tried on a really cute floral dress, which was actually extremely flattering on me, but it would have added about $20 more to my purchase and I didn't want to blow off all of my more on the first store I went to. Now all  I think about is going back to get that dress though!!

                                                     Here's what I bought:
                                                              Skirt: $8
                                                              Bag: $9.50
                                                              Belt: $10.50
                                                All from Buffalo Exchange




After shopping we took a break and went to the Waterfront to hang out and relax by the water. There's a beautiful view of the city there, right by the shore, so we took advantage of the scenery and took some photos there.


They had a bunch of old photos at this warehouse we stopped by.


Michelle!
Michelle and Nicole


What I'm wearing:
Romper- Forever 21, $19.50
Sandals- Betseyville by Betsey Johnson from Century 21, $25
Shades- Forever 21, about $5

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment