Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy (belated) Birthday America!

     See, I wanted to do a post on the actually date of our country's birth, but that didn't work out how I planned. Unfortunately, I woke up too late and missed out on my plans for the day, which included a photoshoot with my friend later that day. Since I didn't get to take any photos that day, here are some pictures from last year's 4th of July. I had a picnic with one of my best friends. I wore pretty much the same outfit this year, minus the belt and switch the t-shirt.











What I'm wearing:
Skirt- H&M, $20
Shirt- Hanes pack of 4, $2.99
Sandals- my mom's
Bag- Old Navy, $12
Sunglasses- Wet Seal, $4.50
Belt: Forever 21, I can't remember the price, sorry!

                                           Thanks for reading! And Happy Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment