Sunday, July 11, 2010

Jim Joe, I Feeel You


     So, yesterday I went to a Darren Criss and Charlene concert at The Living room on Ludlow. It was pretty great! I'll admit I originally went solely for Darren since I didn't know Charlene Kaye. Well, she put on one hell of a performance and definitely gained a fan! She has such a jazzy voice and her songs are adorable, witty and thoughtful. Darren Criss was just amazing, not surprising at all. For those of you who may not know him by name, he played the role of Harry in the Youtube phenomenon  A Very Potter Musical.  Even though he had to leave, Darren waited until he took pictures with everyone, chatted and signed whatever people wanted him to sign (he signed my ipod case!).  Believe me, I would to go on and on about this, but I'm probably boring you already.
On the walk back, I managed to squeeze in time for a mini photo shoot.

What I'm wearing
Dress- H&M, $12.50
            Vest- Decree at JC Penny, $14.99
                            Shoes- Converse bought at Century 21, $29




He said he liked my hair! I told him I liked his. Probably because we're hair twins.

Darren and Charlene!


and drum roll please...

By the Way, check out Darren Criss and Charlene Kaye!

http://www.myspace.com/darrencriss
http://www.myspace.com/charlenekayemusic


                                                           Thanks for reading! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment